Ultra-Rare Pioneer PL-90

Neither.
Finger lift you can replace with Pro-Ject Finger Lift from needledoctor for 9 dollars.
Dustcover is a difficult case. There was someone selling newly manufactured ones on that auction site. Someone who can weld and polish plexiglass sheet. Hinges are rare, too. Logically, there must be more tables left in the world than dustcovers.

Neither.
Finger lift you can replace with Pro-Ject Finger Lift from needledoctor for 9 dollars.
Dustcover is a difficult case. There was someone selling newly manufactured ones on that auction site. Someone who can weld and polish plexiglass sheet. Hinges are rare, too. Logically, there must be more tables left in the world than dustcovers.
Thanks for the advice. I did check the guy who makes them on the auction site but he does not make this dustcover.

I will continue the search.

Neither.
Hennessy I have one more question about the PL7L I bought a step down converter not sure where to plug each in. Bought it from Amazon but no real instructions.

I am looking for a dustcover and a finger lift if you have one or could point me in the right direction.
If it helps, I have often sourced items from this site, just type into search and notification https://www.hifishark.com I would also recommend signing up to quite a number of Hi-Fi sites/Forums especially in Germany (quite a few are in English) as they seem to have quite a few over there.

Neither.
Well after searching by mistake really I found a PL 90 in the box so I can sent it out to dustcover to be duplicated. Thank you for your previous help

I got a PL-90, too. And it's Japanese twin PL-7L. Replaced PL-7L transformer with 120V one. Excellent tables IMHO. Just one thing I do not like - if one has a set of cartridges, it is inconvenient to swap them. Sometimes I like to use a MC, so I have to fire up a PL-50L (also with 120V trafo inside), which has detachable head shell... And two PL-90/7L side by side - huge footprint. BTW, the older style bigger Pioneer DD SHR motor in PL-50L feels having a little more torque than in PL-90/7L. But 90/7L are much more immune to feedback, likely due to their much better suspension.

Hi Hennessy. I have just picked up a Pioneer PL-90 and the transformer is shot. Could you please tell me what transformer you used.

Thanks

stuart

Back
Top Bottom