Vintage film cameras

qSfaXVDmticdYvA6TFTZGIC2jCWUJzB2Lqc5dCfM5GhWKn7JUJ8Vq2iGvROoWOCqKwlZTx403zYZi8FCaFnTvCFUDGGs0tVOLmpB7tzr7vCuiblz0zQCyfhmKc8nyweDtg4-WsWq3Sz-dCWvNxWvI3V9lXh6Oi1w7MYkz8bzq2ZDHIQsPgRgvO8j0wWjSrlHOHJya1esR6FUe9UzRtwQDeBJGks8lSzMcs1wczfBq8g9aMddvNOkqVEXyh4lQ7UnPsbKXNGYl5zQAADGznND1mJeVpaT3vOKK0ni3IZNlJNysTzgOl7X8IMcV8E9Ov7z9AFDVP5g1VE1UlW8GIG7qNMoMmiNugwmqJaZum9hi_bl4FBnp7C_jSbX99OibvFWGkKShZGUi2AHyigTt3FYqwtQ1K_xLYQGwd0hapRierme5_6k2lrozo7XrnVyE5eVyf-iUXvGbVcN58uvn4U1SFtyEgzL-O3obfGvpSoPNr134oi84ccVIiN8QVrrgcNHJWD_q34q7I_yWAC5nf-VlgBxkJ9f1XKT_Qk8CLRukB8QwHppVlwHt4wDe-6Fsy1xnvt3giRH4J1XhYlFqXBYPPWESWlcZK6x2cVlQybanv5ALKKS-MWJ=w986-h657-no

I predict you won't be seeing any artifacts of the chip unless you are shotting into the sun, then you might get some flaring out of it.
Picture looks good to me, but I'm not viewing it full sized either.
Do some pixel peeping and see if you see anything fuzzy about it. I doubt you will.
Keep the 'chip' clean and it shouldn't be a problem.

Where exactly is the chip on the lens?
Can you take a picture of it?

Might be best to start a new thread so we don't pollute this one.

Go back one page where my 3 cameras are and you can see the chip just above what looks like a bubble.I over think things sometimes,i will just test shoot and be done with it.Besides the sigma actually covers a good range and i like the looks of pics using sigma lenses. I got 10 cameras and lenses rolling around in that grey matter right now,8 new in the last 1 1/2 months,lol.As i said over thinking.Time to take a deep breath.Thankyou.

Go back one page where my 3 cameras are and you can see the chip just above what looks like a bubble.I over think things sometimes,i will just test shoot and be done with it.Besides the sigma actually covers a good range and i like the looks of pics using sigma lenses. I got 10 cameras and lenses rolling around in that grey matter right now,8 new in the last 1 1/2 months,lol.As i said over thinking.Time to take a deep breath.Thankyou.
Many of your preceding posts are not showing any pictures(?)

I agree old_tv_nut, I don't see any now either. I'm wondering if he's hosting them on his computer and they only show if he's logged in here on AK.

Just above the sin is a mfg bubble just above that is a smug which is the chip.Bubble or what ever it is moves all over depending how you hold it,common .Thanks Old Ears too.If you click on the pic it will show better.Enough of that stupid lens.Lets see some more members toys.

Bought these two semi-vintage cameras today. The T80 had been there for a little over a year. The T90, only about three months. I pointed out that they were missing a few parts and got both and the lenses for $30.

Bought these two semi-vintage cameras today. The T80 had been there for a little over a year. The T90, only about three months. I pointed out that they were missing a few parts and got both and the lenses for $30.

I had the entire kit of the T80. Shot it a ton.

Nice shots cratz2, what are you using as a table top in the pictures?
The only piano black surface I've been able to come up with is that of an old lap top computer, but now that has disappeared too.

In these pics, it's an older Mirage subwoofer. It's close to the side wall to the right and I bounce the flash off the wall.

I originally used that setup for macro work where I wanted a black background.

I also use an NHT 2.5i speaker for smaller items. Those aren't quite as polished as the Mirage is.

Some of the mirage products had a piano black finish,very nice.The mighty m1 comes to mind.Exterior of the m-1 was black lacquered wood.

Back
Top Bottom