Vintage voltage expo march 20, 2016 Anyone else planning on going?

I'll be there, but nothing to sell this year. (Unless someone needs a nice cartridge) I'll be happy to help out anyone else who needs an extra hand, potty breaks, etc.

Just to be clear, we're talking March 26, 2017! Mike, are you having a table?

Cheers,
Larry B.

Last edited:
No, no table for me this year. I've got nothing to sell. I haven't picked up any "extra" gear. Was wondering if there was gonna be a group meeting at the Cracker Barrel.

Mike

No, no table for me this year. I've got nothing to sell. I haven't picked up any "extra" gear. Was wondering if there was gonna be a group meeting at the Cracker Barrel.

Mike

I'm up for a meet up at the Cracker Barrel :)

Hey Folks,
I am not sure I can make it. I definitely can not do B'fast. I am going to try and drop by at least as an early bird and say hey to all - hopefully.

Hey Folks,
I have reserved a table at the vintage voltage expo for this year. I would love to see you folks, It has been a few years since i have bumped into any of you. The date is Sunday September 12. As usual the Colorado radio colectors club show is running at the same time. However, there is als a guitar show running at the same time.

https://www.danacainevents.com/vintage-voltage-expo.html

Either way, hello to you folks!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mark

Hey Mark!

I'll do my absolute best to be there. I've missed it a lot. This time around I think I'll just be a looky-loo - nothing to sell that fits the VV demographic. I'll surely find you and say hello.

As the song says, "See You In September"!

UPDATE: Dana has just postponed VV again - likely due to the increased COVID cases - to March 2022, close to its old traditional time. I'm bummed.

MODS: Can we take out the date from the title of this thread, so it just becomes the all-in-one ongoing Vintage Voltage thread? I think it gets bypassed by some because folks think it's for an old show. Just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom