Vinyl only spin list

Jefferson Airplane -- Crown Of Creation --
81NdZctnSEL._SX522_.jpg

@parman

My friend was going to hang the 2 doors to my new room (I'm so fvcking close to done) so I take the day off. He shows up at 1:30 bullshits for an hour and declares he not in the mood today. What an ass. I had all the parts for my 2 orange spaghetti shades. So I put them together and hooked them up.

I love MCM :)

@parman

My friend was going to hang the 2 doors to my new room (I'm so fvcking close to done) so I take the day off. He shows up at 1:30 bullshits for an hour and declares he not in the mood today. What an ass. I had all the parts for my 2 orange spaghetti shades. So I put them together and hooked them up.

I love MCM :)

Hey P. Man,

The reflections off those hanging lights are really cool! :thumbsup: The Age Of Aquarius. :D

Crow - The Best Of
(1972, Amaret/MGM)

crow003.jpg

33379339650_2bfef8222a_b.jpg

Crow was a Minneapolis hard rock-based blues rock band, active from 1967-1972. interesting extended jams, one of the songs on side 1 includes a few chords from Jailhouse Rock. Evil Woman and "Cottage Cheese" are highlights, some prominent organ and bass playing on the latter. an interesting note on wiki:

"Evil Woman (Don’t Play Your Games With Me)" is a song written and recorded by Minneapolis-based band Crow that appeared on their 1969 album Crow Music. It was covered in 1970 by Black Sabbath and was released as their first single. The song also appeared on the Sabbath's debut album, Black Sabbath, later that year

Back
Top Bottom