Vinyl only spin list

Continuing my travels through the Coop discography...
Billion Dollar Babies - Alice Cooper
WLP press.
VwqnXlj.jpg

Fleetwood Mac - Behind the Mask, 1990.

This is a pretty good album. The 1st one after Lindsey left. Billy Burnette and Rick Vito filled in for guitar and additional songwriting. They do a good job playing guitar, but I'm not to keen on their songwriting and singing. Stevie and especially Christine's vocals are wonderful. Lindsey does sit in on the title track with an acoustic guitar.

Fleetwood-Mac_Behind-the-Mask.jpg

His house and studio was in the small town of Palo Cedro. At one time he was part owner of Silverthorne Resort on Lake Shasta and had the largest houseboat on the lake.
I've spent a lot of time up in the Redding area and Shasta. Fly fishing the Sac, skiing and exploring. I still need to get around and climb Mt. Shasta.

Here is a pic of Shasta Dam, Shasta Lake and Mt. Shasta an hour or two before the 2012 Eclipse.

Shasta_dam_BWSM.jpg

I've spent a lot of time up in the Redding area and Shasta. Fly fishing the Sac, skiing and exploring. I still need to get around and climb Mt. Shasta.

Here is a pic of Shasta Dam, Shasta Lake and Mt. Shasta an hour or two before the 2012 Eclipse.

View attachment 1100582
I know that view very well. In the late 90’s early 00’s, I was the Commander of The Sheriff’s Office Boating Safety Unit. Our office was at Shasta but we were responsible for all law enforcement and accident investigations on the navigable waterways in the county. I could go on for hours on the stupid things people have done on the water! I only go to the lake on the off-season.

I know that view very well. In the late 90’s early 00’s, I was the Commander of The Sheriff’s Office Boating Safety Unit. Our office was at Shasta but we were responsible for all law enforcement and accident investigations on the navigable waterways in the county. I could go on for hours on the stupid things people have done on the water! I only go to the lake on the off-season.
Yeah... stupid things. lol! How is the water level doing this year so far?

Back
Top Bottom