VOA-Auction Nice Metal JBL Speaker Badges

Ishmael

P1050888.JPG P1050887.JPG

Up for auction are a pair of metal JBL speaker badges in good condition.

Let's start at $5.00 and shipping is on me.

Auction will end on Thursday December 22nd at 6:00 PM PST.

Once auction is done all proceeds to VOA, but do need to know who to make auction proceeds check out to and where to mail it.

Happy Bidding.

There is a sticky at the top of this forum. In it is a direct link for paypal, to send money to the AL VOA Families for Christmas drive.

Have your winning bidder send their money straight there, with a note about which auction they won, and everybody's good to go.

Thanks for this listing.

Thanks luvvinvinyl just what I needed to find and even addresses how to get money to VOA. Thanks Again.

4-2-7 looks like you are the lucky winner. If you will send me your name and address I will get these speaker badges mailed out to you either Friday or Saturday. It looks like you can make your donation to VOA directly via PayPal per luvvinvinyl's post above, let me know if that works for you. And Merry X-mass.

Thanks luvvinvinyl just what I needed to find and even addresses how to get money to VOA.

It looks like you can make your donation to VOA directly via PayPal per luvvinvinyl's post above, let me know if that works for you. And Merry X-mass.

Shoot I forgot about this one and expected more bids, thanks I'll add a bit more I know how to pay them and I'll PM my address to you.

Back
Top Bottom