VPI Record Cleaning Machine on Audiogon -$125

jcmjrt

Addicted Member
I have NO affiliation but know that a lot of people want them. Grab it quick at that price! Good luck fellow AK'ers.

shelby1420 said:
Chit, woulda scooped that instantly fer that price!!!!!
Absolutely!! I just love making ~$250 with no sweat. Probably could have immediately relisted for $375 and sold in a day or two and given the new buyers address as yours and avoided the cost and hassle of shipping a second time. In real estate that would have been a 'flip'.

I'd rather see someone who actually wanted the VPI record cleaning machine get it for a good price. I'm not much for middlemen who do nothing to or for a product but take a profit.

I made an offer for twice the asking price, but he already sold it. I really need a RCM, but hate paying $500 for one.

theodoric said:
I made an offer for twice the asking price, but he already sold it. I really need a RCM, but hate paying $500 for one.
Well you could always get one of these instead http://www.kabusa.com/ev1.htm I was thinking about getting one and getting one of them $20 hang on the wall shop vacs i saw at wal-mart..when i get a bit more money that is.

Back
Top Bottom