Watch out for this guy.

PP F&F = no protection for buyer (money sender). Greed sinks everyone sooner or later. Better sooner when less money is involved...

Says will demo although I don't know how much that means.
I was with wife & daughter in tow traveling through his part of Arizona on my way to pick up the Marantz 2500 from Randy when I answered his email on a Pioneer. He stated he would audition and meet me at Blythe (?) which I agreed to. Well, he never answered back after multiple pings. POS.

I was with wife & daughter in tow traveling through his part of Arizona on my way to pick up the Marantz 2500 from Randy when I answered his email on a Pioneer. He stated he would audition and meet me at Blythe (?) which I agreed to. Well, he never answered back after multiple pings. POS.
POS is right.I find it hard to understand how people can be the way they are.I know it's money but have they no morals?I guess not.

Anyone notice CL just added the "cryptocurrency ok" checkbox? Good luck getting your BITCOINS back from this guy...

Anyone notice CL just added the "cryptocurrency ok" checkbox? Good luck getting your BITCOINS back from this guy...
I've written Craigslist several times about this guy and they don't seem to care. If I had a platform that somebody was scamming people to this extent on my website I would at the very least check this guy out & shut him down.

Back
Top Bottom