Watched Gardians of The Universe Vol 2 on my iPhone,

transmaster

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
As the title states thanks to the failure of My AVR I had to watch Guardians Vol 2 on my iPhone 7+. I must say this movie totally exorcised the movie Ghost in The Shell out of my mind. What I really like about Guardians and especially Vol 2 was all of the stuff going on in the background. I just about fell out of my chair when Howard The Duck floated through a scene. The movie Howard The Duck was a quantum Star Spangled Turkey, and a Mtn Everest of cow flop. A real inside poke to the movie industry.

Watching this movie on my iPhone wasn't that bad the screen resolution is first rate so everything was crystal clear all I had to do is keep the screen a few inches in front of my eyes.

Hey, I know it's a typo but the Guardians of the Universe are from Green Lantern, which is DC, unlike Guardians of the Galaxy, which is Marvel. :) Yes, I'm a comic nerd.

Hey, I know it's a typo but the Guardians of the Universe are from Green Lantern, which is DC, unlike Guardians of the Galaxy, which is Marvel. :) Yes, I'm a comic nerd.

Oh God what an insult to Marvel.:oops: This is what happens when my iPhone's word anticipation thing is enabled on it's virtual keyboard. It is really frustrating I disable it and when the OS is updated it is enabled again. Just this morning I asked Siri to compute the number of years between 1974 and today. Here is the exchange.

Hey Sire...blink!....Please compute the number of years between 1974 and today. Siri: hmmm let me think about it......The answer is 1903^3 :rflmao::rflmao::rflmao::rflmao::rflmao::rflmao:

Opened the google assistant App: Please compute the number of years between 1974 and today. GA: The answer is 43 years. Me an Apple fanboy :no:

Last edited:
Oh God what an insult to Marvel.:oops: This is what happens when my iPhone's word anticipation thing is enabled on it's virtual keyboard. It is really frustrating I disable it and when the OS is updated it is enabled again. Just this morning I asked Siri to compute the number of years between 1974 and today. Here is the exchange.

Hey Sire...blink!....Please compute the number of years between 1974 and today. Siri: hmmm let me think about it......The answer is 1903(3) cubed. :rflmao::rflmao::rflmao::rflmao::rflmao::rflmao:

Opened the google assistant App: Please compute the number of years between 1974 and today. GA: The answer is 43 years. Me an Apple fanboy :no:
I've read that 3 times and I can't even comprehend what Siri was trying to calculate. Can you decipher what she thought you said?

I've read that 3 times and I can't even comprehend what Siri was trying to calculate. ß you decipher what she thought you said?
Your guess is as good as mine. Siri transcribed what I said perfectly. I looked at it and all I could do is shake my head. The only thing I can think of is Siri was trying to make a joke. Siri does this but more often than not it doesn't make any sense. This might be a fun thread. Weird answers from Siri.

That would have been an alternative to watching Ghost in The Shell.

By the end of the week the new Yamaha AVR will be in place so I can salve this experience from my memory.

I decided to do is as an act of visual S&M. Right after I did this I remembered my Apple TV 4 does Bluetooth. So I plugged it directly into my Panel put on my Bluetooth headphones and enjoyed the movie on the big screen. Much better.

Back
Top Bottom