We all love listening to music here, how many play it too?

Do you play an instrument?

• Nope

Votes: 37 22.3%
  • Sort of, still getting at it

Votes: 32 19.3%
  • Yep

Votes: 97 58.4%

• Total voters

Eldin

I'm really just a bit curious. I myself play a few and was just wondering, what else are the Audiokarma folk up to?

Piano, composer, writer.

On and off over the years and with synths and various keyboards too.

Define..."play"!:idea:

Squeeze box in the distant past. Guitar till the fingers get sore. Trying to bend notes on a blues harp, but only getting a slight curve on them to date.

started learning guitar at age 7 by an uncle, an now in my late 30's been playing music from age 12. ive got a fender with hot pick-up coils. guitar screams through my amp,

I’ve played guitar off and on since I was about 16. I’m realizing just recently, I wish I would’ve stayed committed to playing more when I was younger haha. Currently I own 3 acoustics ( Taylor 114E, Samick Greg Bennett D-4 & a couple cheap Fender CD series ). 2 electric ( 2006 Epiphone Les Paul Standard and a Jackson Randy Rhoads V ). Wish I still had some of the guitars I sold or hocked over the years. Drug addiction is a wretched bitch!

Yes, I'm on both sides of music, listening and playing it as well.

Trio01.jpg

I must modestly confess that I have been called "the best blues kazooist in the Midwest," however this was by people who had never heard any blues kazooist ever before in their lives. I also play harmonica, the stoneware bass (musical jug), and I dabble in playing various members of the ukulele family.

Drums, trumpet, guitar (electric, acoustic, bass), and vocals. The guitars are my weakest instruments. Currently I play drums and sing in my church's band. On occasion I'll play bass and guitar when needed. I learned trumpet in school and I credit this for my love of jazz and complex music in general.

Back
Top Bottom