We Are Live and Nation Wide

Echo

Thats cool ! look forward to meeting you.

Brian

You are a mad man. :D I think my daughter will not miss her pretty pretty princes games crown so we got that end covered ;)

Looking forward to meeting all of youse guys.

Grumpy

Dave

We have very limited space available. I am a bit burned out on courting companies to attend but if you like feel free to contact them. If they are interested they can contact me. Thanks

Grumpy

I believe the final consensus was we wouldn't advertise on the other boards, but would allow anyone. Thus we get mostly AK members and their friends. Especially with this being the first time we have done this and wanted to keep it manageable. After all this started out as some guys meeting at Grumpy's.

Originally posted by BrianB

Now, regarding gonefishin's unfortunate absence from the event: I say that we send an AK special-ops team to crash his exam with a keg in tow, and to set fire to a box of transistors under one of the smoke detectors when there are five minutes remaining to complete the test. Is anyone up for this assignment?

Cheers,
Brian

Thanks Brian :) As you all know...I was really looking forward to grumpfest...and I was hoping I could try out that little 45 amp and maybe a CD player of yours too. Maybe next time :(

have a great time!!!!!!

Dave

Either shoot me his Email address or send him mine and I will talk to him about AK fest.

Grumpy

Thank you sir. I will let everyone know how it turns out.

Grumpy

Well I can only hope for those of us too far away to attend that you guys take lots of pictures and post them in real time here so we can all be there in spirit.

Have a blast guys
:uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

Lefty

Originally posted by Lefty
Well I can only hope for those of us too far away to attend that you guys take lots of pictures and post them in real time here so we can all be there in spirit.

Have a blast guys
:uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

Lefty

What Lefty said! :withstpd:

;)

Chris

Well it looks like I'll be there in spirit only as well. For reasons I'd rather not get into I am unable to skip out of work on Saturday. :(

Mike

You can send Angel in your place, I'll personally make sure she is watched over and taken care of. :)

Back
Top Bottom