We cannot thank everyone enough

grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
I wish I had the energy left to mention everyone by name. Once I recover I'll be making a much more comprehensive post on this.

For right now we want to thank all of our fantastic exhibitors and members for bringing out such great equipment for our listening pleasure.

To all those who attended the show, We hope you enjoyed yourselves as much as we did.

Our hat is off to everyone who attended.

Dave

Thank you, Dave, and your family for coming together and putting on such a fantastic show! My dad and myself had a a ball, it was great to be able to meet members, listen to high-dollar and DIY systems, as well as being exposed to a lot of new music!

Dave,
I had a super time! The Fest was awesome. Kudos to the vendors for putting on such a first rate presence. Particularly enjoyable were the new Magnapan speakers (Audio Dimensions), Grant Audio, and whoever had the Joseph Audio speakers. (Sorry, can't remember the name.) I used to go to the CES show in Las Vegas, when we lived in California, and this was as good as the high end rooms there. It was great to finally meet everyone, and I hope to be back next year. Dave, thanks for all the work you have put into this!:thmbsp:

Last edited:
I think we owe thanks to you, Dave. You and your fine helpers put together a wonderful weekend.

It was a wonderful Fest. Just back home, and already missing it. Thanks Dave, Nancy, Ernie, Linda, and everyone else whose name I can't recall at the moment!

I pulled into the driveway on Sunday night, and just had one thought....

"I wanna go back!!!" :tears: :D

Thanks to Dave, Nancy, Ernie, Matt, Karen, and everyone that worked tirelessly to put on a show that was, personally, the best that I've ever attended on just about every level that I can think of.

It was something that I myself sorely needed, and I think that I speak for a lot of people that were there. We all have our responsibilities, our trials, and our burdens....it did a lot of us a lot of good to be able to set those aside for one weekend, and simply have a huge party with our extended family, and our shared interests here on AudioKarma.

We all have our responsibilities, our trials, and our burdens....it did a lot of us a lot of good to be able to set those aside for one weekend, and simply have a huge party with our extended family, and our shared interests here on AudioKarma.

You nailed it sir, my sediments exactly!

I made a speed run from Illinois and could only stay 5 hours...and I had a GREAT time. You guys did a great job. I was especially impressed by the members who spent their own time, money and effort to set up personal rooms. Made me want to do one myself one day.
hibuck...

It was something that I myself sorely needed, and I think that I speak for a lot of people that were there. We all have our responsibilities, our trials, and our burdens....it did a lot of us a lot of good to be able to set those aside for one weekend, and simply have a huge party with our extended family, and our shared interests here on AudioKarma.

You definitely speak for me. :yes:

I needed this so much right now. Life has been a bit stressful recently (nothing terribly bad, just a lot of responsibilities.)

Dave, you and all the people helping you go and sleep for three days strait now. You all deserve it. :yes:

Thank you Dave and everyone who helped made this weekend a great time. This was only my second show. I am looking forward to next year. Nice location, displays, and people. The whole package. Many thanks again.
medicmike

In a word, Incredible.

It's incredible that people busting their behinds to make it happen, thank us for dropping in for the fun.

It's incredible that this thing happens at all, much less smooth as silk.

It's incredible that there aren't 1,000 times as many people at the fest.

From the bottom of my heart, Thank you incredible people that work so hard to make it happen so well.

Incredible. Hope we do it again... and again.. and again..

I pulled into the driveway on Sunday night, and just had one thought....

"I wanna go back!!!" :tears: :D

Thanks to Dave, Nancy, Ernie, Matt, Karen, and everyone that worked tirelessly to put on a show that was, personally, the best that I've ever attended on just about every level that I can think of.

:thmbsp: Hell Yeah ! :thmbsp:

Thanks all! for the best weekend of the year, yet again. You guys (and gals!) ROCK!!

KEG!

Because of you, we have one hell of a great way to share what we enjoy in person, and get to listen to system that most of us would never have the chance to see, much less hear.

You and everyone else were WAY over the top on making this happen. You have no idea how much my wife and I enjoyed our selves. She kept saying how great you and Nancy are for doing this. We both take our hat off to you, because we know it's not just a weekend of work for you.

Ernie was WAY over the top, and so glad to see you had someone that truely enjoyed helping you with everything. That man is a real machine when it comes to making things happen.

Thanks again, and it was so cool to finally meet you and Nancy!

Thanks to Grumpy and the gang for putting on a great AKfest! I know I enjoyed myself!

Back
Top Bottom