Wharfedale W70 specs

bigmamou

Does anybody here have the specs for Wharfedale W70's and know of a site that lists the year of manufacture by serial #'s?

Thanx

I wrote to them a year ago looking for info and got the old 'our factory burned down and we lost all our archives' runaround.

Does anybody here have the specs for Wharfedale W70's and know of a site that lists the year of manufacture by serial #'s?

Thanx

I recently bought a pair of Wharfedale W60D speakers at an estate sale and it came with a brochure with specs. This includes the W70D if you are still seeking them. I realize this is years after your inquiry, but just happen to see this as I am considering a pair of W70s and was researching.

I recently bought a pair of Wharfedale W60D speakers at an estate sale and it came with a brochure with specs. This includes the W70D if you are still seeking them. I realize this is years after your inquiry, but just happen to see this as I am considering a pair of W70s and was researching.

I just baught a beatiful console that had two matching speaker cabinets. The cabs are teak vaneer,w copper grills, i have only looked inside one of them and all warfdale. The console has quad 22,am and fm tuners,but the tube amp is missing from below.i know very sad to disover that. Also was gerrard 98 4/L.. and some other intersting papers inside like receipts from radio people,also lists or menu that radio people sold. And all very high end stuff. Havent read alot of it but specs on every peice i have here including scematics on how to build all warfdale types and how to build electrostatic speakers ESL,. and much more.the set up that i picked up was a package deal ,military discount for around 7000$ in 1957.

Back
Top Bottom