What are you drinking now?

Yeah there's no way I could top top ^^^^ that ^^^^,,,LOL...

Me,I'm just drinking a Rolling Rock and earlier I had some McNuggets & fries for dinner (w/a chocolate chip cookie for desert).

Love the irreverence though. :thumbsup:

FWIW

Bret P.

To hell with the purists: I like what I like...
View attachment 894216

that's right, the '06 Dom Perignon is a perfect match with pizza...I said it. Snobs like to pair this vintage's delicate "mushroom", "pepper" and "yeasty" undertones with cheese, fresh vegetables, and bread, but I like it with a full-on veggie pizza which has all this and more so to heck with them! It is not IMHO only to be paired with Saint Genix Brioche, Beluga caviar, Gascony foie gras, or Belgian chocolate truffles like some of the other vintages. To me, THIS, is the match made in heaven! Regardless, I'm enjoying it immensely, in a very American way. The other pizza is a mushroom and onion that my wife likes, but isn't as good a pairing for me (I like it with a pure Syrah, especially one from the young Ballard Canyon AVA or an oaky Penfolds RWT if feeling flush).

^^ Playa

I'm sipping a surprisingly decent Savannah chardonnay/chenin blanc BIB, which was on sale at my local supermarket.

Last night I went with something lighter than my normal range and also something I hadn't had in ages to take over to a friends to watch some SA Cup Soccer.
IMG_6758.jpg

Tonight the forecast is much darker

milkstoutnitro1.jpg

Friday night rootbeer barrels made w/Phillip's RB schnapps & Rolling Rock.
Good match w/a chocolate chip cookie for desert (actually more like a late night snack)...

Bret P.

A couple of Rolling Rocks & a chocolate chip cookie for desert after having sausage ravioli (w/pepperoni slices in the sauce) for dinner.

Might hafta take a short nap soon... :boring:

Gettin' old is he!!,ha ha ha. :rflmao:

Bret P.

Back
Top Bottom