What are you drinking now?

I'm drinking Guinness tonight . . . .

20180210_173357.jpg

Last edited:
Our son lives in Paso Robles, home of Firestone brewery and their "805" beer. Seems there's another brewery called Barrelhouse that he found, and tried a few of their brews. This one was his favorite, and wifey spotted some some in our SaveMart grocery store, so she grabbed a six-pack. Sunny Daze Citrus Blonde Ale - pretty damned good!!

sunny daze.jpg

Coffee. After another round of shoveling here in Chicago/Land :whip:
View attachment 1111979
Best-

Boozehound
I'm in the same boat,,,grrrr... :mad:

Thought about having a hot chocolate (Swiss Miss) after shoveling,but just had water instead (was more thristy than cold I guess).
Around dinner time switched to my SOP "cheap" beer (Rolling Rock).
I'm about to start dropping a shot of Phillip's rootbeer schnapps into those RR to make some root beer barrels.:beerchug:

Anyhow this past week of semi-daily snow is really getting on my nerves.
Had to cancel one of my 88yo mother's Dr. appt. due to the weather (and also to avoid possibly catching the flu).
Could'nt get the pooch to the vet for her regular exam either,what between the weather and other conflicts.
Then a couple kids tried to snag our shovels off the porch but I caught them before they got away thanks to the CCTV.
But regardless now I gotta keep dragging the shovels out/in everytime more snow needs to be shoveled... :rolleyes:
Then I dropped my BP Rx in the snow and my brother snow-blowed 'em into a drift,and to top that he left 'em out there overnight,LOL. o_O
Luckily they survived,which is a blessing as I did'nt wanna have to try and go through he!! getting a replacement Rx. :cool:

Sigh,,,been a long week... :rant:

Oh yeah,mostly been listening to the Drive (WDRV) this weekend.

Bret P.

I'm in the same boat,,,grrrr... :mad:

Thought about having a hot chocolate (Swiss Miss) after shoveling,but just had water instead (was more thristy than cold I guess).
Around dinner time switched to my SOP "cheap" beer (Rolling Rock).
I'm about to start dropping a shot of Phillip's rootbeer schnapps into those RR to make some root beer barrels.:beerchug:

Anyhow this past week of semi-daily snow is really getting on my nerves.
Had to cancel one of my 88yo mother's Dr. appt. due to the weather (and also to avoid possibly catching the flu).
Could'nt get the pooch to the vet for her regular exam either,what between the weather and other conflicts.
Then a couple kids tried to snag our shovels off the porch but I caught them before they got away thanks to the CCTV.
But regardless now I gotta keep dragging the shovels out/in everytime more snow needs to be shoveled... :rolleyes:
Then I dropped my BP Rx in the snow and my brother snow-blowed 'em into a drift,and to top that he left 'em out there overnight,LOL. o_O
Luckily they survived,which is a blessing as I did'nt wanna have to try and go through he!! getting a replacement Rx. :cool:

Sigh,,,been a long week... :rant:

Oh yeah,mostly been listening to the Drive (WDRV) this weekend.

Bret P.
Ha the Drive yes..We get the Fox out here check it out if you can get it tuned in!
Back to work here after a alcohol free
Weekend, had to take care with all the
Shoveling. I'm guessing 10 hours or so.

Best-

Boozehound

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom