What are you drinking now?

Spent a week in Stowe Vermont recently. Brought back lots of goodies. Since one of my favorite places is under a mile from where I stay, I visited The Alchemist 7 times for free samples, swag, and bought more beer each visit. All in all I brought home 5 cases of beers and hard cider.
From the Alchemist - Heady Topper, Crusher, Skadoosh, Beelzebub, Holy Cow
Others included - Lawson's Sip of Sunshine, Foley Bros Fair Maiden, Frost Lush, Trappe Trosten
Also a mixed case of Stowe Cider, Tips Up, Safety Meeting, Smugglers Reserve, Gold Rush, Specialty Infusions, and a larger bottle called Ice, which is cider done Ice Wine style then Bourbon Barrells.

On our last night, we stopped in to get more Holy Cow. While sampling at the bar I started talking to a worker who finished his shift and was having a Heady. He offered and then gave my wife and I a private tour, took some pics since I didn't have my camera, and when the tour was over and we were having another beer, the guy comes back over to me and hands me a bag with 3 4-packs of Crusher and says this is for you.

I had to line the floor of my SUV and then pack everything on top to get home. :)

IMG_0155.JPG IMG_0054.JPG IMG_0055.JPG IMG_0057.JPG

Troegs First Cut at the Fabulous Downtown Lounge. An IPA with a little mango. I generally don't like beers with fruit, but this ain't t bad.

15222681999921529470821.jpg

leffe blond and jura
42081_jura_16_fl_gh_2015.png

Last day of work for 2 weeks, 13 days of which will be spent on Maui. There will be beers had here tonight.

ED86323B-5553-4A5C-BFE1-B609C144F6EA.jpeg

Rye whiskey barrel aged Russian Imperial Stout from local microbrewery.

It's quality brew, but a bit too much whiskey undertone for me.

Back
Top Bottom