What are you drinking now?

Butterfly pea flower tea. Yes, it brews that colour! o_O In fact, the one I am drinking is even darker than that! It's so blue that the spoon disappears within about a 1/2 inch down! lol :confused: The cool thing about it though is that it turns purple when you add lemon or any other kind of citrus to it. :)

bluechai-butterfly-pea-flower-tea-fb.jpg

heart-tee-blue-tea-box-product.jpg

Looks COOL! :cool: Hope the taste is as good as the colour?

Where do you get this tea?

Q

Got some "KICKING HORSE" coffee, in a ceramic vessel/silicon lid with their motto, "WAKE UP & KICK ASS" logo on the side.

Great stuff to wake up to, and does its job! A Western brew.

Not affiliated in any way.

Q

Looks COOL! :cool: Hope the taste is as good as the colour?

Where do you get this tea?

Q

Well, it's actually a very mild taste somewhat similar to chamomile and slightly earthy, but it's usually served with honey for extra flavour. Or if one prefers, a little bit of lemon, which turns it purple. It's pretty neat stuff though. It's amazing how deep, dark and clear the blue colour is in it. It's like drinking flower petal blue ink! lol It's loaded full of cancer-fighting anthocyanins (the deep blue colour in it), so that's a benefit of drinking it. I get it at a local health food store, but you can order it on Amazon. :)

Dunkin' Donuts original blend coffee in a Black + Decker 5 cup drip machine that I got at work (Home Depot) for $20.
Simply and awesomely delicious.

Cuppa hot tea. It's been raining cats and dogs with a howling wind here in SoCal. I'll bet the local mountains got a foot of snow, at least.

Back
Top Bottom