What are you drinking?

jgordon

weve had a lot of "what are you" threads, but I don't think I've seen a thread devoted to libations. I enjoy a glass of something or other while I listen, and I assume you guys do as well. So let's talk pairings.

2006 Stags' Leap Petite Syrah
The Amazing Bud Powell Volume 2, Blue Note 1504.
image.jpeg

weve had a lot of "what are you" threads, but I don't think I've seen a thread devoted to libations. I enjoy a glass of something or other while I listen, and I assume you guys do as well. So let's talk pairings.

2006 Stags' Leap Petite Syrah
The Amazing Bud Powell Volume 2, Blue Note 1504.
View attachment 1058463
There are some great threads on this in the Cooking and Spirits section (in Off Topic Forums)

The one difference here though, now that I think about it, is that there isn't something only about drink-music pairings. A good idea for a thread, but maybe in the music section?

Meh. This is vinyl specific in my mind so I'll leave it here and update until and unless someone moves it on me.

Whenever I listen to tunes I drink the same thing, Beer. At this time in my life my personal fave is Hollandia tall cans but when I really want a treat it's Grolsch. I really like the flavor of Dutch beer or anything with a lot of hops in it. I made my own version of dutch lager for years and it had way more hops that your standard lager or ale.

IMG_6477_zpsteuicjww.jpg

:thumbsup:

Whiskey Barrel-aged coffee (fresh ground beans) from Starbucks in Seattle. Delicious but confusing combination of flavors in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom