What are you listening to on your reel to reel right now?

Cut_You_Loose_1968_Vanguard.jpg

Cut You Loose!

James Cotton

1968 Vanguard

My CD/LP/TAPE Collection

Ashamed to say....but as im testing a deck and needed 7in reels......Barbara Streisand-Live concert at the Forum

^^^^
Actually I played the LP version I have. That is a wiki pic Sorry for the confusion and the false alarm on the Reel version. That would be a rarity.

Double sorry, I just realized that I was in the wrong forum

^^^^
Actually I played the LP version I have. That is a wiki pic Sorry for the confusion and the false alarm on the Reel version. That would be a rarity.

Double sorry, I just realized that I was in the wrong forum
Crap, you really got my heart racing for a moment for something I just had to aspire to obtain! great LP nonetheless :thumbsup:

"Chicago Transit Authority, Volumes I & II"
It`s really a shame that they didn`t record this at 7 1/2 ips....it`s pretty good as is, but it`s a performance that really deserves the best treatment....

CTA 1 & 2 (800x800).jpg

Patti Smith: JUST KIDS (dubbed from CD a few yrs back) She's gonna read me to sleep tonight :) Sweet dreams indeed

Just received this in the mail, Henry Mancini, recorded in 1964....many TV and movie soundtrack tunes here, superbly recorded at 7 1/2 ips. Makes me wish that ALL my prerecorded tapes sounded this good....
Henry Mancini (800x800).jpg

Back
Top Bottom