What are you listening to on your reel to reel right now?

x11675840703.jpg

Hot Buttered Soul

Isaac Hayes

1969 Enterprise X 1001 4-Track 3¾ IPS

My CD/LP/TAPE Collection

Last edited:
Okay, so I'm listening to a vinyl rip I'm listening to on tape (7.5 IPS, 7") tape that came bundled with a Pioneer RT-707 reel-to-reel tape machine. Not sure if it was recorded on the RT-707 but it sounds pretty good.

So why am I posting this? It is driving my nuts what the album is! Some of the later songs, from about 34 minutes on, I think I recognize from a different Jacques Loussier album but I don't know recognize this particular album.

I've uploaded a PC transfer to youtube for you to enjoy in all it's compressed glory. Please put me out of my misery and identify the album recorded onto this tape.

Okay, so I'm listening to a vinyl rip I'm listening to on tape (7.5 IPS, 7") tape that came bundled with a Pioneer RT-707 reel-to-reel tape machine. Not sure if it was recorded on the RT-707 but it sounds pretty good.

So why am I posting this? It is driving my nuts what the album is! Some of the later songs, from about 34 minutes on, I think I recognize from a different Jacques Loussier album but I don't know recognize this particular album.

I've uploaded a PC transfer to youtube for you to enjoy in all it's compressed glory. Please put me out of my misery and identify the album recorded onto this tape.

I don't know what album it is but it sounds pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom