What are you listening to on your reel to reel right now?

recording now and sounds sweet.
index.php
I am still waking up. I did not see the text stating "recording" and I got excited and confused about a Radiohead album released on reel to reel. That would have been interesting, but this makes more sense.

I am still waking up. I did not see the text stating "recording" and I got excited and confused about a Radiohead album released on reel to reel. That would have been interesting, but this makes more sense.
How exciting would that really be :thumbsup: but how expensive:thumbsdown:

Putting Alice Cooper's 'Love it to Death' to tape. An album from way back when, not played much, so it's still in great shape.

A 7 1/2 IPS, four track recording. I'll tape it on a 15 IPS, two track, first, and through a DBX 2231 for noise reduction, then to a TEAC 3300SR for the final copy.

Should end up sounding pretty good. And, if I plug the TEAC into tape one, I can listen to Pb. through the DBX, again, with the Eq. disabled.

Lu.

Listening to some Jazz tapes on the RT-707 while fixing a second deck my son brought by, a Teac X-1000r that was completely frozen up. Been putting in long nights fiddling with this finicky piece of work and the music with tea breaks keeps me from throwing it out the window.
IMG_8356.JPG

Back
Top Bottom