What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Good Morning All

R-695940-1497399362-9528.jpeg.jpg
Outstanding album cover.

@Rob84
@NeedForSpeed
Hey Brothers,

Very cool to see this! On a daily basis in this thread, it is reaffirmed just how genuine and kind all our friends in here are :) :thumbsup:

Regards,
Chris
Well said, Chris! There is something special here that you cannot find on other boards. A great group here! If I were to hit the jackpot, I'd rent out a resort and fly everyone in for a three-day fest. :thumbsup:

Good Morning Lou,
I finished the AR 4X speaker cabinet. I ended up lightly sanding with 150 grit. I settled with four applications of Tung Oil with the sanding in between coats. Thank's again for your advice.
Also the Jeff Beck/ Stanley Clarke Tape had the same songs as the Bootie website but in different order, so must have been a different show/ venue.
Te-Te, if they sound as good as they look then you've something special there.

So, question--- i have a set or 2 of mach 1s, one set need re glueing as the stuff used in the day didn't hold up well, common problem I'm told. So what would be the best glue to use on these ??? <<<<<<<<<< anyone
Lou would know for sure. In my past life, when I was designing and building hi-end loudspeakers, I used "Gorilla Glue"

LOVE the wood floor.
Looks great as a sound room. Sound as great as it looks? My guess it does!
That's my buddies father's new house. When he's done setting up, I'll be heading down for a listen. When I was a kid this guy had the best systems I've ever heard. To this day I'm not sure I've heard better. So it will be fun to see what he ends up with.

So if a hoarder has rooms full of junk every where,he's a hoarder. if a person has speakers,stereos,amps, tuners, rc airplanes in every room, and it is all good stuff, is that person also a hoarder ??? lol
No.
As long as it is properly stored, archived an accesible then it is not hoarding.
Like seasonal gear and tools.
Sometimes you stash stuff in closets and under beds until you need them
Hoarding is when you start getting creative with the closet space.
Or fill up a few feet of wall space.. 3-4 feet high, with a blanket over it and a candle..
The lines are blurry here

John, how long do tulips stay in bloom? Seems you've been posting for weeks now! I have got to plant some bulbs somewhere around here.
Love the garden pics. Keep 'em coming.
On average two weeks before they start looking ragged Del.There are 100 species enjoying 4,000 colours!
Some of ours emerged with a hot spell we had a month ago while others are just blooming now.Also,they love sunny spots with shelter from the wind,of which there are several in the garden.[Of course all plants also love radiated heat from patio areas]
Looked at your green space Del,id like to fill it with English wild flowers.....do post pics of your gardening when youre happy to:)

Back
Top Bottom