What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

index.php
nice!

Morning Rob :)
No.
As long as it is properly stored, archived an accesible then it is not hoarding.
Like seasonal gear and tools.
Sometimes you stash stuff in closets and under beds until you need them
Hoarding is when you start getting creative with the closet space.
Or fill up a few feet of wall space.. 3-4 feet high, with a blanket over it and a candle..
The lines are blurry here

Nice

I am doing all the bad stuff as of lately, i need to down size a bit. I'm picking up the KEF 104/2 s today, could not pass they in almost perfect mint shape and sound super. and i may pick up the Canton's just because they are so cheep. the may prove to be a good fit for someone here. daisy chain a bunch of drivers...lol
Great decision, Jim. Those KEFs are still in demand. Honestly, I do not think you will be disappointed in the Cantons either, especially for that price. :thumbsup:

Anyone have knowledge/opinion of this? My buddy who has incredible vintage Marantz gear is considering this.

https://www.audioholics.com/av-receiver-reviews/outlaw-audio-rr2160

View attachment 1189344

This Outlaw receiver is supposed to be very good. I saw a video review of it and the reviewer said it drove his Maggies with no problem. Outlaw always made great amps. If I were to simplify my system, I would go with this piece myself. It is a Swiss Army knife of receivers. Check their web site as they always have B-Stock and specials.

All 4 sides sound seductive on the fresh caps @<5W.
Lets be honest. Everyone has a soft spot for great 70's hippie music and the instruments they played.
Only thing this album is miising is David Crosby ,Grace Slick and a Jerry appearance..
The harmonies are fantastic...Fan-Tastic. Hippies. Shaggy haired hippies!!
P1090921.JPG

This Outlaw receiver is supposed to be very good. I saw a video review of it and the reviewer said it drove his Maggies with no problem. Outlaw always made great amps. If I were to simplify my system, I would go with this piece myself. It is a Swiss Army knife of receivers. Check their web site as they always have B-Stock and specials.
Outlaw has a good name in my travels too
Can;t go wrong. They made receivers?
Knew made pre and amp but receive is new to me..
Outlaw. Good stuff. Same league as NAD, but 15 years newer.

On average two weeks before they start looking ragged Del.There are 100 species enjoying 4,000 colours!
Some of ours emerged with a hot spell we had a month ago while others are just blooming now.Also,they love sunny spots with shelter from the wind,of which there are several in the garden.[Of course all plants also love radiated heat from patio areas]
Looked at your green space Del,id like to fill it with English wild flowers.....do post pics of your gardening when youre happy to:)
I see, they're blooming at different times. Would love to have some tulips as my town, Lewes was originally a Dutch settlement known as Zwaanendael. The local indigenous population wiped out that colony. When the Dutch tried to settle again the English came and ran them out and renamed it Lewes..

We have a beautiful museum in town with the best Dutch architecture outside of Holland.

Have to take Sprout to the groomer this morning. I'll shoot ya a few pics of the backyard. It's a more natural habitat.

Hopefully things will dry out by then. Four nights of rain has things looking pretty tropical out there.

The Zwaanendael.Museum (Swan Dale)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zwaanendael_Colony

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom