What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

I see, their blooming at different times. Would love to have some tulips as my Town, Lewes was originally a Dutch settlement known as Zwaanendael. The local indigenous population wiped out that colony. When the Dutch tried to settle again the English came and ran them out and renamed it Lewes..

We have a beautiful museum in town with the best Dutch architecture outside of Holland.
Have to take Sprout to the groomer this morning. I'll shoot ya a few pics of the backyard. It's a more natural habitat.
Hopefully things will dry out by then. Four nights of rain has things looking pretty tropical out there.

The Zwaanendael.Museum (Swan Dale)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zwaanendael_Colony

Thanks for the link
http://www.capegazette.com/node/83151?cid=1252910
Good stuff. Classic cars..

This Outlaw receiver is supposed to be very good. I saw a video review of it and the reviewer said it drove his Maggies with no problem. Outlaw always made great amps. If I were to simplify my system, I would go with this piece myself. It is a Swiss Army knife of receivers. Check their web site as they always have B-Stock and specials.
I could not agree more. My buddy brought this Reciever to my attention and that is his thought process. Simplifying his space without sacrificing quality. I hope he gets it, because I want one of his Marantz Recievers (And he knows it)
This one to be exact. Model 4400 ( but he actually has several like this one)
IMG_3361.JPG

I see, their blooming at different times. Would love to have some tulips as my Town, Lewes was originally a Dutch settlement known as Zwaanendael. The local indigenous population wiped out that colony. When the Dutch tried to settle again the English came and ran them out and renamed it Lewes..

We have a beautiful museum in town with the best Dutch architecture outside of Holland.
Have to take Sprout to the groomer this morning. I'll shoot ya a few pics of the backyard. It's a more natural habitat.
Hopefully things will dry out by then. Four nights of rain has things looking pretty tropical out there.

I have been there, Frank. A really interesting museum. People forget it was the Dutch and the Swedes that first settled Delaware. Lewes is a great town, used to go there a lot when I lived in MD. Now is that you driving the DeLorean? :rflmao:

Those Advent cabinets are sexy as anyone ever seen.
The big speakers and 5in mid catches the eye but the Advent cab catches the attention.
The Boston's OK but my Advents are my babies. Can listen to them all day with no fatigue.Lot's of low end. Ran them for several years on the original caps. A year or two ago I recapped with Dayton Poly's and a bypass cap. I should have done them from day one.:) Lately I have been running the Boston CR57's in A+B with the NLA's and I really like the pairing of the two:thumbsup:

Cool pics Del,very much admire Dutch architecture and the Dutch in general...intelligent people,their women are unusually tall and always fit.Cars a bonus on last pic!:)

The Boston's OK but my Advents are my babies. Can listen to them all day with no fatigue.Lot's of low end. Ran them for several years on the original caps. A year or two ago I recapped with Dayton Poly's and a bypass cap. I should have done them from day one.:) Lately I have been running the Boston CR57's in A+B with the NLA's and I really like the pairing of the two:thumbsup:
Is that a 2 way or 3 way Advent?
I imagine it's the kind of cab you can totally deck it out..
Great wood
Looks the kind of speaker you want to walk down the street with on your shoulder.. And amp.
My invention. >A walking robot (with programmabnle dance moves) to carry 2 Advents over the shoulders while walking down the street..
To carry the best of all sounding boombox...

Back
Top Bottom