What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Is that a 2 way or 3 way Advent?
I imagine it's the kind of cab you can totally deck it out..
Great wood
Looks the kind of speaker you want to walk down the street with on your shoulder.. And amp.
My invention. >A walking robot (with programmabnle dance moves) to carry 2 Advents over the shoulders while walking down the street..
To carry the best of all sounding boombox...
:rflmao: A 2 way....the day I found these, to say I was excited is a huge understatement. Found at GW a bunch of years ago
IMG_0005.JPG :)

I bought these Speakerlab S6WA's (well my mom bought them for me :)) when I was a kid, 14 in 1978. I wish I still had them, they were awesome speakers. They even used my name/praise in this catalog (see Chris, Thousand Oaks in the text). They had no idea how old I was, sent me $1 buck and a form to sign to allow them to use my "praise", LOL :) I thought it was so cool when they published the catalog and sent it to me with my name in it :) I loved their cool catalogs so much when a kid growing up, I used to fall asleep with catalog in hand, dreaming how cool it would be to get the S6WA's
index.php

I thought that might have been your Research and Development center on your 40 acre property. :)

My thoughts too Te Te,Professor Blitzs laboratory....:)

You guys crack me up! It would be nice to have that here if/when a tornado ever smacks into me :) Once the hit F4 or F5 it's bye bye birdie.

Last edited:
I bought these Speakerlab S6WA's (well my mom bought them for me :)) when I was a kid, 14 in 1978. I wish I still had them, they were awesome speakers. They even used my name/praise in this catalog (see Chris, Thousand Oaks in the text). They had no idea how old I was, sent me $1 buck and a form to sign to allow them to use my "praise", LOL :) I thought it was so cool when they published the catalog and sent it to me with my name in it :) I loved their cool catalogs so much when a kid growing up, I used to fall asleep with catalog in hand, dreaming how cool it would be to get the S6WA's
index.php
That is awesome!! You must have been stoked to see your name and comments! :banana:

Back
Top Bottom