What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Oh! True enough, This pic no resemblance. I agree she is the babe. And my reply did state "some pics" can show a resemblance amongst rock stars. Ya, no connection going on this pic Greg is Greg. Trust me, I am a fan of ELP. I posted the pic the other night of Carl Palmer when he was drummin' with "The Crazy World of Arthur Brown" LOL. On those pics, Carl looked like he could be in the band "Ghost" with the satan robes they were wearing in that 60's video. Again, no disrespect, just having a bit of fun at the 70's styles. I used to pride myself of having hair that resembled Ritchie's LOL. However, don't tell anyone. But as Ritchie's biggest fan I can even handle that the dude has worn a wig for over 30 years now.
No disrespect taken.
Have you ever seen this vid of Ritchie during his time in The Outlaws, circa 1963?
Ho gave me a Telecaster. I had it for about ten seconds. No lie.

Happy Birthday, Encyc Brown!
DSCI1024.JPG

Did they ever break the sound barrier? Growing up in NorCal in the old days the F-4's would do it every now and then.
Maybe the locals complained?
Haven;t heard a jet break the barrier for years, the last time was hiking in the Sierra's and a couple F-18's came ripping up a canyon only a few hundred feet off the deck.
Never heard them coming til they were past and the boom was the ultimate bass.
Best job in the world; Get paid to train and never have to pay for the fuel!!

I think their subsonic thru the canyon, But still ballsy flying that tight area. British Air Force train on the deck flying more than we do I believe, In Desert Storm, They took some gunfire losses, I think there doctrine was or is, Low and haul ass

One neighbor was always complaining. I told him that was the sound of Freedom......I don't think he ever complained to me again or spoke to me again...LOL

When I was at Miramar briefly, That neighborhood had issues, The Navy Installed double pane glass in the nearest track of houses, Then sent letters stating the training was for national defense, End of story, Lol

Fighter jet speed is something so fast that 99.995% of the population has no idea how fast 1,000mph is right over your head.
I was even impressed in the military ftx with A-10's just over tree level at 350-400kt. Then the control and surface they had for turns and climbs.
Always wanted to see some loops or 360 level barrel rolls.
I bet over water though you can just run it flat out full throttle an noboy cares but the guy drinking his coffee on a ship.

Exactly, When you are 130 in a car, The trees and such are a blur, Imagine 10 times that! Looking up from the ground doesn’t seem that fast, Then you realize, Hey he’s behind me now!

Back
Top Bottom