What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Thanks for the Birthday Wishes Room,
I am currently @ work completing workman's compensation insurance audit requests for clients. Exciting stuff! I thought I would take a break and see what is going on in the world of listening. I can't jam right now, but plan to spin Uriah Heep's The Magician's Birthday album this evening. I always loved Uriah Heep. Not that I ever brag (LOL), but I will brag that I was the only one in my circle of friends that had all the Uriah Heep Albums. I am missing a few now, but just got 2 recent releases in the mail yesterday that I will also spin tonight. Looking forward to a "Heep" Night! I really loved the approach on one of the songs on Magician's Birthday, "Tales", on the second side. SO COOL in regards to Ken Hensley playing both a pedal steel guitar and a mood synthesizer on the same song. It blends beautiful, very unique song when giving a close listen. I am providing a youtube link for that special song to share! David Byron's operatic voice is beyond compare. He really was very unique. Enjoy the Tales as I know I will be tonight!
SPELLBINDER.jpg

logical_revelations.jpg

This. via vinyl.
An these guys ae just starting a tour
http://www.concertboom.com/judas-priest/tickets-2018/
While reminiscing the good old days when the Lux was working View attachment 1211584
When the 115 was doing preamp duty.View attachment 1211585
When I listed this little excellent sounding 1966 Scott 342b SS receiver for a Benjamin and got no takes View attachment 1211586
A true point to point wired receiver
with an excellent phono sound an tuner that could probably enjoy a recap even though seems no need.View attachment 1211587
On to Jimmy Cliff. The turntables still work fine View attachment 1211588 View attachment 1211589
And only 8 hours til the 1st 2018 WC game, Russia vs Saudi Arabia at 0800..
thanks for the gear pics!

Back
Top Bottom