What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Parliament? Going from memory, they are pre-Deep Purple? Or do I have my lines crossed?

Kevin my friend, you have your lines crossed, think soul. They are a funky soul group that recorded on Casablanca records. Here are some of the albums I wish I could find!

R-313706-1132060507.jpeg.jpg
R-141985-1251211588.jpeg.jpg
R-3000728-1311119353.jpeg.jpg
R-70285-1248015174.jpeg.jpg

I haven't done this one before. Done Rush plenty of times.

I was having a chat to Frank earlier this week, partly about the Yes thread. We were discussing the fact that Steve Howe had been thinking about joining The Nice before he joined Yes. Imagine what might have happened, had he done so. He might have gone along with the post-Nice band which would inevitably have been called HELP.
When they were getting together the first time Hendrix was interested in joining...same name HELP, although it would actually have been EHLP.

Forgot to mention that yesterday at GW I found a brand new sealed reissue album of John Coltrane "A Love Supreme" for $6.99, original sticker on the album says $24.98! They had a few brand new albums. "Pink", and a soundtrack to "The Avengers" or some movie like that. I saw a woman with some of those new albums in her cart. Couldn't get a good look. I wonder what other albums they had! Always wanted that Coltrane album!

I looked and I picked up some Maxell normal bias 90's that are unopened. I can see they do have screws. I was wondering if I could swap spools or would I have to respool the tape. Respooling sounds like a headache. If I can just swap'em then I would go for it. It's not like I would be out much if it went downhill fast:)
You should be able to swap. I've done it.

Back
Top Bottom