What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Yes! Let me know what you think. That’s a good one, not their best in my opinion, but good. This is probably my top Foos album....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wasting_Light

I'll keep my eyes open for it. Now...I'm not sure whether this is old news, or some sort of internet conspiracy theory, but I read last night that Dave Grohl has been considered as a potential replacement for Neil Peart. Not sure I like the idea of Rush without Peart, and I'm led to believe that Alex is no longer able to play due to arthritis, but it seems the rumours are out there.

I don't know the Delta machines. Ridgid is the company that started out making all the motors for Craftsman power tools. Been around forever. My saw is solid. It sat in the box for 7 yrs before I put it together. (No place to put it). Now it gets used on every project.
I have a 1959 Craftsman 10” table saw, cast iron table (but stamped steel side extensions). Solid machine that I still use. Also have a 1959 Craftsman 10” radial arm saw ( I do need to replace the motor bearings in that one, my fault from not lubricating). Bought both from my father-in-law about 25 years ago, after he used them extensively.

A testament to the Craftsman quality of old. Not sure about the new stuff. But if you find some older used Craftsman at a good price, may be worth a look.

I'll keep my eyes open for it. Now...I'm not sure whether this is old news, or some sort of internet conspiracy theory, but I read last night that Dave Grohl has been considered as a potential replacement for Neil Peart. Not sure I like the idea of Rush without Peart, and I'm led to believe that Alex is no longer able to play due to arthritis, but it seems the rumours are out there.

I haven’t read that, but can kind of believe it to a point... I know the Foos love them some Rush. They all have side projects they do. Grohl sits in with Queen Of The Stone Ages and Them Crooked Vultures(which consist of Grohl, Josh Homme, and John Paul Jones). I can see him maybe sitting in with them on maybe a limited kind of thing maybe? That might allow Alex to play some as well....

39a50apehurd.jpeg

Canned Heat • Gamblin’ Woman

Back
Top Bottom