What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

@jobrewer1983

ntycs2ajacyr.jpeg

kz5xmzuvfh3s.jpeg

Thoughts ?????
:lurk: me too..

I suddenly just had to hear this:
View attachment 1261575
I always loved Ty Tabor's tone on this record. It's a heavier sound than on previous releases. Turns out he used a Gibson LAB L-5 amp...if you're a guitar player then you know they have the reputation of being huge balls of poo ! I think B.B. King is about the only other player who used one of them. Wonder what pedals Ty used with it...????:idea:

Wow, Ron Wood's album is re-issued? That's one of those albums from the 70s that was kind of throwaway but also extremely charming. I've hung onto my first pressing.

That LP and the rest of these LPs are among the FAVORITES in my collection.

Good morning one and all. Yesterday went to visit a couple of my kids in St. Cloud, MN. Had some time to kill so stopped at a Barnes and Noble just to check it out and see if they had anything I wanted for vinyl. Well, I walked out of there with a lighter wallet but some decent records I think.

More Images

Dusty Springfield ‎– Dusty In Memphis
Label:
Atlantic ‎– R1 8214
Series:
1967 Summer Of Love
Format:
Vinyl, LP, Album, Reissue, Stereo, 180 Gram
US
Released:
Genre:
Rock, Funk / Soul
Style:
Pop Rock, Soul

Lou Reed ‎– Rock N Roll Animal
Label:
RCA ‎– 88985349041
Format:
Vinyl, LP, Album, Remastered, Gatefold
US
Released:
17 Nov 2017
Genre:
Rock
Style:
Art Rock, Glam

More Images

The Clash ‎– London Calling
Label:
Epic ‎– 88725446991
Format:
2 × Vinyl, LP, Album, Reissue, Remastered, 180 Gram
US
Released:
Genre:
Rock
Style:
Punk

More Images

Ron Wood ‎– I've Got My Own Album To Do
Label:
Friday Music ‎– FRM 2819
Format:
Vinyl, LP, Album, Limited Edition, Blue
US
Released:
Genre:
Rock
Style:
Pop Rock, Classic Rock

Last edited:
Later all. I see the boob tube has AXS: Life and Times of Emmylou Harris on. Listening through a Anthem mrx-310 and SVS towers by the way.

Description: Don’t miss special performances of Harris’ biggest hits by Alison Krauss, Kris Kristofferson, Lucinda Williams, Martina McBride, Mary Chapin Carpenter, Mavis Staples, Patty Griffin, Rodney Crowell, Sheryl Crow, Vince Gill, and many more

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom