What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

I help a family friend install HT’s and can vouch for their towers as being good for music, I can grade their subwoofers as a B+, If you use those as your mains, You’ll need a sub, They May surprise us, Fire those babies up!

IMG_6449.JPG IMG_6450.JPG

They cleaned up nice, that's the good thing about a small space, no sub needed. The bottom end is impressive for the size of them. Really sharp pair of speakers, really happy I decieded to make a Savers run! Who Hooo! :)

View attachment 1310043 View attachment 1310044

They cleaned up nice, that's the good thing about a small space, no sub needed. The bottom end is impressive for the size of them. Really sharp pair of speakers, really happy I decieded to make a Savers run! Who Hooo! :)
Those HT companies use very good drivers, And the top ones invest in a lot of R+D and engineering, PSB has been around since the HT hobby took off

Finally got around to that beer I see. :beerchug: $7:00 for those speakers are a deal.

That I did :)

Pretty happy with them. May use them at work. May take in the chip amp and this set and call it a day.

Can tell you this, I'm a fan of PSB now, they are better than the B&W 685s I had running for a while. About the same size, they sound great for the small size.

Back
Top Bottom