What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Yeah, he should come back. Short-lived, but a powerful presence.

Perhaps he is stuck in-transit somewhere?

He tried to get into some, No dice here tho, Dude talked in rhyme, Which was cool

Of course, if you were "clouded," you'd never know...

Talked in rhyme, like Post Malone, but no visage tattoos, facial hair not grown...

(Woh!! What was THAT??!?)

I know right, Poof, Gone like the wind

It is a conundrum, I suppose.

May I suggest this great compilation of songs, from the Female Fab Four. :biggrin:

View attachment 1326623

I'll get you for this, Te-Te.

Can anyone explain the face tats
:crazy::wtf:

Maori warrior clan?

OK, gotta work!

GJ

Man, IDK what it is about his music, but I'm hooked.. Crap seems way to modern to me, but I really cant stop. This crap is actually starting to freak me out.. I'm wondering why I cant get enough of his music. I wonder if my neighbors are like WTF, every day the same 10 songs... LOL

Its like I want to listen to White Iverson on loop for days. Its not old yet to me...

I like when he says "I'm with some white girls, and they lovin' coca".

He has so many good lines in his music, his a big 70's 80's metal fan, the guy knows music.

Man, IDK what it is about his music, but I'm hooked.. Crap seems way to modern to me, but I really cant stop. This crap is actually starting to freak me out.. I'm wondering why I cant get enough of his music. I wonder if my neighbors are like WTF, every day the same 10 songs... LOL

Its like I want to listen to White Iverson on loop for days. Its not old yet to me...

I like when he says "I'm with some white girls, and they lovin' coca".

He has so many good lines in his music, his a big 70's 80's metal fan, the guy knows music.
We all get hooked on a vibe now and then, Enjoy bro
:beerchug:

Back
Top Bottom