What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

:jump:
How is the CD, Awaiting my vinyl copy, If it’s even close to Sgt Peppers, I’ll be a happy camper

I think this remix is even better than the Sgt Pepper's. It sounds like it was originally recorded in stereo, with deeper, tighter bass and more clarity throughout the disc. I truly doubt this album could sound any better than it sounds after this remarkable remix. SQ=11.

40CC2FBB-80C5-4572-86EA-A1A453987042.png

I think this remix is even better than the Sgt Pepper's. It sounds like it was originally recorded in stereo, with deeper, tighter bass and more clarity throughout the disc. I truly doubt this album could sound any better than it sounds after this remarkable remix. SQ=11.
Whoa! Great news, Hopefully they didn’t cross the line with bass response, That Peppers record is right on the edge, For my rig anyway

I have a line on a NM used copy, Been digging it on the tube for awhile, Need that cool artwork tho

I'm blown away. I know every note of this album. It's been in regular play since release but this live performance is something else entirely. As I said, I've seen the band live, although without Fish, and the music was part of my growing-up years. I knew people in the UK who were as fanatical about Marillion as some of us ever know how to be about Rush etc. It's something of a tragedy that they did not become better known than they did. They really were a great band. Damn. Just realized. I still have the 5.1 mix to get through. Wonder what THAT'S going to do to me?

Perhaps he is stuck in-transit somewhere?

Of course, if you were "clouded," you'd never know...

Talked in rhyme, like Post Malone, but no visage tattoos, facial hair not grown...

(Woh!! What was THAT??!?)

It is a conundrum, I suppose.

I'll get you for this, Te-Te.

Maori warrior clan?

OK, gotta work!

GJ
Blitz made me do it!!

I'm blown away. I know every note of this album. It's been in regular play since release but this live performance is something else entirely. As I said, I've seen the band live, although without Fish, and the music was part of my growing-up years. I knew people in the UK who were as fanatical about Marillion as some of us ever know how to be about Rush etc. It's something of a tragedy that they did not become better known than they did. They really were a great band. Damn. Just realized. I still have the 5.1 mix to get through. Wonder what THAT'S going to do to me?
I’d never heard of them until last year, You and Quincy were giving that record a good work out, Ditto for early Genesis, Killer Prog tunes!

Back
Top Bottom