What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

I looked, I must be blind, I need to keep up over there:crazy:
I always like Power Windows involved in my RUSH fix, In which 2112 Usually starts it

The quote is in the All The World's A Stage post:

With only 4 albums to draw from, the 1976 concert is of course limited, but that would change over the next few years as a steady stream of material was added. Next post takes us back into the studio and answers the question "How the hell do you follow 2112?"

Interesting. I thought it finished the 2112 post.

Back in the cave, and kicking off (of course) with my latest acquisition...

First bought this album on release in 1985 and still have my original West German copy. It's actually important in this case that one realizes that there were 2 Germanys at the time, since the division of Berlin is one of the influences of the album.

Misplaced Childhood - Marillion (CD 1 of 4)

Might even spur myself into setting up the 5.1 system so I can listen to the Steve Wilson multi-channel remix.

View attachment 1326565
Nice wright up did not know the Wilson did a remix.

Best-

Boozehound

Perhaps he is stuck in-transit somewhere?

Of course, if you were "clouded," you'd never know...

Talked in rhyme, like Post Malone, but no visage tattoos, facial hair not grown...

(Woh!! What was THAT??!?)

It is a conundrum, I suppose.

I'll get you for this, Te-Te.

Maori warrior clan?

OK, gotta work!

GJ
You really ought to be careful what kind of ammo you spread around.
aunt bea.jpeg

I’d never heard of them until last year, You and Quincy were giving that record a good work out, Ditto for early Genesis, Killer Prog tunes!

Nursery Cryme is definitely worth a listen as an example of Genesis at their best. IMO, the best way to look at the band is as two entirely different entities, pre- and post- Phil Collins. Me, I like both, but I can see that there are drastic differences.

Back
Top Bottom