What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Been wanting to do this for a while.

Goatapillar vs. Tankadillo
008.jpg
Goatapillar looks like another eye scratcher.

Excelent band ,have you ever checked out the 7 minute orgasm Dale Bozzio has on the Frank Zappa album Zoot Alures on the song "The Torture never Stops " ? She was an insanely beautiful woman when I saw her at the US festival .

It's a pretty dark song but none the less brilliant and Dale's contribution is crazy good.

That was epic! I thought she was ok back in the day, I actually bought the album for Terry’s drumming, A cool record with some fine moments

That's fine, bring a fat wad of cash:p:rflmao:
I went to the record store tonight and the owner said to come by and we'll go through some boxes of a collection he just got in. So get here at 9 as my store opens at 11. Depending on how much time you got you can come with me.

:rflmao:
Well, Unfortunately on a tight budget, Was hoping for one of your classic rock boxes, Or a mix box, I’ll be there at 9, Thanks

:rflmao:
Well, Unfortunately on a tight budget, Was hoping for one of your classic rock boxes, Or a mix box, I’ll be there at 9, Thanks
That's ok, select records you want and see where you end up. I don't have any boxes loaded for sale, I fill them as I go and what people want to spend. But when people come over, we pull all the same titles, take a look, see what I need to keep and the rest is for grabs.

Back
Top Bottom