What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

It did indeed. I miss that car fairly often, and it was sold it in 2014. Max is missed more, though. He used to greet me when I arrived home by jumping on the hood of the car, before I could kill the engine and get out.

View attachment 1384412

View attachment 1384421
Had a 66 VDub once. The cat would run down the alley to meet us and hop in the car when we stopped and opened the door. Good memory. Thanks.

8pwtirn79x0q.jpeg

l9mhtx0pusj8.jpeg

Last edited:
You can disable automatic updates in all versions of Windows ever since they've had automatic updates. In Win 10:

"Press the Windows logo key + R then type gpedit.msc and click OK. Go to Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > WindowsComponents > Windows Update. Select Disabled in ConfiguredAutomatic Updates on the left, and click Apply and OK to disable theWindows automatic update feature."

If one thinks Linux (pick your flavor) is immune from attacks, nope, not the case. It just is not a major target because Linux, worldwide by "users" (not servers) is only 1.84% of all computers connected to the net. Might as well go after lions share, 95%.... Windows systems.
I will never use Windoze again. Bill Gates is a thief. And don't get me started on Jobs.:mad::rant:

Back
Top Bottom