What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Oh man...you guys caught me listening to CUSCO "Apurimac"!
I was doing some soldering on my EVs and ANYWAY I like it because it reminds me of Coast to Coast AM.

When on my computer room system I pick from albums on my harddrive. Right now a compilation of Beach Boys downloads. Love the harmonys.

Worf

If you find it cheap, buy the 'Pet Sounds' box. It has a vocal tracks only cd, which really focuses you on just how glorious the harmonies were. The brain fills in the instruments.

Also, for harmony (and many other good things) a slice of pure, glorious soul pop from last year - Meyer Hawthorne's 'Strange Arrangement'.

s.

edit - You know the Hawthorne! I went to Amazon to check spelling and saw your review.

Last edited:
You asked

Sands of Time by Mo'Rockin. Just came in the mail today, VERY hard to find.
They're a Moroccan fusion band that play a blend of traditional Moroccan, Middle Eastern and Popular dance music. Very cool, if you like that sort of thing.
You asked.:)

Last edited:
p1000739z.jpg

Perfect with a grey morning and french press coffee.

Lost in Space, Mo-Fi SACD/hybrid redbook layer. May have to get a SACD player one day. Sounds great on redbook though.

The American Folk Blues Festival 1962-1969 Vol 2, got it at the thrift the other day- good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom