What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

Now playing : Chieli Minucci - Night Grooves 2003 Sanachie Label CD
index.php

index.php

-Blitz :)

Well even better than I could have hoped for. I'm now hearing this album like I've never heard it before! This includes all media formats, this wins by a long-shot with the sonics + has bonus tracks! Leave it to the meticulous Japanese to do it right! SQ=10 :)

Now Playing : Queensrÿche - The Warning 1984, Capital/Virgin UICY-25520 (mgmm.jp)
index.php

index.php

-Blitz :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Well same with this one, same as The Warning - best SQ ever! :) As with The Warning there is material that I've never heard until now. I had all of these back in the day on High-Quality Vinyl and a great TT and HiFi. Details now, never heard before until now :)
Love the Japanese! i.e, why I have a bunch of their Audio gear.....

Now Playing : Queensrÿche - Rage For Order 1986, Capital/Virgin UICY-25521 (mgmm.jp)
index.php

index.php

-Blitz :):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
Well same with this one, same as The Warning - best SQ ever! :) As with The Warning there is material that I've never heard until now. I had all of these back in the day on High-Quality Vinyl and a great TT and HiFi. Details now, never heard before until now :)

Now Playing : Queensrÿche - Rage For Order 1986, Capital/Virgin UICY-25521 (mgmm.jp)
index.php

index.php

I ordered a Japanese Empire last night

index.php

index.php

Okay, this is the one I've really been waiting to hear as it is probably my most favorite Queensryche album (both Empire and Mindcrime or a close tie...) Again, the Japanese did it again with this one, SQ=10 and hearing details never heard before....One interesting thing is that the "bogus Queensryche" remasters I have are from the same year, 2003 - So, not sure what the Japanese did, but whatever they did, they did it right. They have different SKU#'s and are definitely made and mastered in Japan - with the main difference I can see is the Japanese clearly state: HMCD and are under the Capital/Virgin label. So, if i had to guess they took the botched US masters and fixed them. Because the Japanese are so meticulous they would have never settled for the botched US release remasters....

Now Playing : Queensrÿche - Operation Mindcrime 1988, Capital/Virgin UICY-25522 (mgmm.jp)
index.php

index.php

Back
Top Bottom