What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

Just Finishing up playing : 1990 - Michael Hedges - Taproot (Windham Hill WD-1093) EAC FLAC's
Another great lost too early. Car accident. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Hedges
index.php

index.php

index.php

-Blitz :)

From Langley Park To Memphis by Prefab Sprout, on the built-in PA speakers of my Akai 1721L reel to reel.

I'm setting it up ready to demonstrate to the person who bought it from me. I figured I would give them a quick look at recording and playback. Source is a CD from my Arcam Alpha 5 CDP through a Yamaha R-S700 receiver.

Next Up: 1973 - Pink Floyd - Dark Side of The Moon - JP MFSL Gold CD (UDCD 517)-BlitzRemaster EAC FLAC's. One might think there is no improvement to be made to an MFSL Gold. Don't get me wrong - it was the best version I had until I remastered it again with the $6K Mastering S/W. There is stuff that I brought forth that is much clearer...
index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

I've combined my MFSL Gold The Wall into one set of FLAC's - This makes it great to listen to the entire set. One button push, that's it! The way I like to hear it :)
index.php

Next Up : 1979 - Pink Floyd - The Wall JP MFSL Gold 2CD (UDCD 2-537) EAC FLAC's
index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Back
Top Bottom