What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Yeah, those are framed jackets. I've got four on that particular wall.

View attachment 1171866

I just took a quick look at Kevin's thread. Great thread idea. I'll have to chime in later on.

I picked up the idea right here. Someone mentioned that it would be a good thread topic but no one started it so I thought I’d go ahead and do it. There have been some great posts already.

Evening all.

Finally finished work for the day. Racked up exactly 1100 km (682 miles). Could have driven for another hour but 12 hours felt like enough.

That’s a day closer to the cave and more sounds. 5 to go...

Holy crap that's a lot of miles! I put in 13 hours today (not all of which was driving as that would be illegal in the US). Snow, ice, accidents, road closures, chain laws in effect. It was a sloppy mess. One of the accidents I wound my way through involved many cars and trucks. I lost count. Smashed up four-wheelers and trucks scattered along each side of the road for about a mile. I don't think it was all one accident. I think it was a bunch of related ones from the ice and fog. It was horrific. I think there had to be some fatalities judging by some of the wrecks I saw.

Anyway, I'm wiped out. Glad to be home spinning some records.

Holy crap that's a lot of miles! I put in 13 hours today (not all of which was driving as that would be illegal in the US). Snow, ice, accidents, road closures, chain laws in effect. It was a sloppy mess. One of the accidents I wound my way through involved many cars and trucks. I lost count. Smashed up four-wheelers and trucks scattered along each side of the road for about a mile. I don't think it was all one accident. I think it was a bunch of related ones from the ice and fog. It was horrific. I think there had to be some fatalities judging by some of the wrecks I saw.

That doesn’t sound good, although it’s a relief to hear that you came through it unscathed.

Depends on which pic, Chris.

My guess is that you're asking about Graham, the Pomeranian.
He still looks exactly like Dave Mustaine.
collage.jpg
Thanks!

Good God...I did nearly nothing today by comparison.
And I like I like it that way.

Power is always nice to have....in case you need it! Your talking to the wrong guy! LoL!View attachment 1171620
it is still awfully impressive when you crank up devil's dance off of metallica's reload cd or rooster from alice in chains dirt cd and the windows are rattling and the couch needs to be nailed to the floor to stay in place and you cant hear the phone ringing right beside you

Back
Top Bottom