What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

5wJrMCr-BxzK2tVBA3qt4l7RHb3THEBwLHzCPtclqmZq_t9-hh03qCG1j4HO2e4vquGMeM-d5Q=s512-c-e100-v1

Built To Spill - Ultimate Alternative Wavers

"In America, every puddle is a gasoline rainbow."

Last edited:
Nice catch. The Muncher Freiheit is synth/keyboard heavy AOR rock. I have three of their albums, Romancing In The Dark, Fantasy, and Love is No Science. Never heard of Energie, however. Let us know what you think.

Will do. It's sung totally in German, so it might be a local market release. Thanks for the info. Sounds like it's more up my street than my original suspicions indicated.

Having a dig through the LPs I just bought yielded this gem.

IMG_9127.JPG

Double album, on the DG label, in at least VG condition. It was worth at least what I paid for the whole lot just to get this one.

All this burger talk is making me hungry. Mine is with Ketchup, Iceberg lettuce, Hellman's mayo, cheese, and grilled onions, on Ball Park bun toasted in the toaster on the bagel setting. Maybe some Tater Tots on the side and some mixed vegies with extra lima beans.

Still have a couple of striploins left over from last night's BBQ session. Might have to figure out something appetizing.

All this burger talk is making me hungry. Mine is with Ketchup, Iceberg lettuce, Hellman's mayo, cheese, and grilled onions, on Ball Park bun toasted in the toaster on the bagel setting. Maybe some Tater Tots on the side and some mixed vegies with extra lima beans.
I'm hungry too. The Mrs is making homemade pizza for pizza and a movie night. Micro brewed root beer to go with it!

KurtVile.jpg

Kurt Vile- Wakin' on a Pretty Daze

Just back from the hospital visiting my first grandson, well first step-grandson. Apparently I don't look like all the other grandfathers who were visiting the ward, more like the fathers.....which was kind of cool.

Had this playing on the car stereo on the way there and the relaxing trip back, my wife stayed the night and helped her daughter get through. Perfect mellow finger picking, lush guitar on a traffic-free sunny Sydney Sunday morning. It was a lovely trip back. Thank you Mr Vile.

Back
Top Bottom