What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Listened to some Jazz FM 91.1.

Also the grating sound of my M-in-L's voice. A little like "Weasel's Ripped My Flesh," only actually happening, not just on a record...

I really dig that Half Man Half Biscuit stuff, Jon.

Am I seeing that right? Is that Phil Lynott, Robert Plant, and Eric Clapton at a bus stop? Where did that come from?

Good Night All. Time to ponder recent decisions before it's too late to "undo" them.

GJ
Is M in L anything like the M-in-L in "Bewitched"?ive got one of those too.....yep,the lads were meeting up for lunch together apparantly
Half man have never been replaced really,they do articulate a form of English dyspepsia and humour.
Jennifer Warnes is utterly cool is she not?
Fuzzy,judging by his avatar,needs to bulk up somewhat......:p

Last edited:
Well this is the best place to start. That is their first album and their 2nd album is just as good imo. I have an Arista 1/2 Speed pressing of their 1st album.

I've been a huge fan of the genre since high school. I used to tell folks I was a Charlie Daniels fan long before the devil even knew where Georgia was. Birmingham Blues from his Nightrider LP is one of my favorite extended jam songs of the era. Today's rockin' country stars owe it all to bands like MTB, CDB, Outlaws, Molly Hatchett, and so many more. My favorite new artist is JD McPherson.

Back
Top Bottom