What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

serveimage.jpg

Time of year in England when the spiders like coming into the house.
Our house dates back to the sixteenth century[and beyond that-we have the remains of Celtic strip cultivation]so the spiders think it belongs to them.....dont mind the smaller ones but seen one or two lately that look mean[weve imported some of the biting widows it seems]
Dont kill em but mighty tempted....guess your now going to tell me tales of rattlers,scorpions etc.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
View attachment 1026496

Time of year in England when the spiders like coming into the house.
Our house dates back to the sixteenth century[and beyond that-we have the remains of Celtic strip cultivation]so the spiders think it belongs to them.....dont mind the smaller ones but seen one or two lately that look mean[weve imported some of the biting widows it seems]
Dont kill em but mighty tempted....guess your now going to tell me tales of rattlers,scorpions etc.:rolleyes:
If you have Widows just kill em and forget em. They were common in central California.

These companies insist on the internet being better than brick and mortar, but where is the customer service...

This is true. The Internet is not real life. It's not the same as a real record store in many ways, including simply the pleasure of wandering through a place filled with records. Even when I don't buy something, going to a record store is a true joy for me.

Good morning/afternoon all :)

zha9dyfpnf6b.jpg

Pink Floyd • Animals
iPhone & earbuds

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom