What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Just returned from picking up a load of nice empty Iomega jewel cases for a few $.
View attachment 1117692
My batch of used Rush CDs has inspired me to clean up the whole CD collection. There are many broken jewel cases. I am loading all the Rush into 6-disc magazines (which also need cleanup, pending) so I can swap the inserts etc into new cases.
View attachment 1117695
Playing from a magazine now is Hemispheres.
View attachment 1117696
Another first hearing. I like it.

nice collection of Rush.

Great line up on that LP....any news on the ongoing health of the AR Turntable, it seems to be cruising along nicely.
All rise! Hear ye hear ye! I would like to call this Sunday’s meeting of Enabelers Annonymous to order... :blah:

May I propose the the following. I'm thinking we need a group account on Discogs to create the worlds most complete regularly used ( not hoarded) collection. I also free myself from any responsibilities as to its construction or compiling chores...Thank You, I know give up the floor and give my time to the Delegate from St.Louis.

Great line up on that LP....any news on the ongoing health of the AR Turntable, it seems to be cruising along nicely.

May I propose the the following. I'm thinking we need a group account on Discogs to create the worlds most complete regularly used ( not hoarded) collection. I also free myself from any responsibilities as to its construction or compiling chores...Thank You, I know give up the floor and give my time to the Delegate from St.Louis.

One, two, three...NOT IT!

The AR is working like a charm. Trying to decide if the next project is a re-wire of the tonearm or building a plinth. In a perfect world I would do both together but that likely ain’t happening. Also saw a beautiful rosewood veneer top plate on eBay that would match the Finish on the Luxman gear I plan to pair it with...

DD2F6BBE-4341-4741-9C99-E59DD9DD7702.jpeg

Am thinking this top plate for the plinth with high gloss piano black sides maybe?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom