What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

R-594822-1396797479-3938.jpeg.jpg

Yeah, Happy Friday...Woo to the Hoo.

It rarely looks this good, but I try.

All weekend, cutting big stuff into little stuff for people who want to build things but don't want to cut it. 32 and 7/8ths by 47 and 15/16ths...yeah, that's gonna happen.

"Blah, blah, blah...are you finished now sir? Cuz I stopped listening the moment you showed me your clipboard."

"I'd like to follow the guy home that did this to my 2x4 16 footers and take a dump on his coffee table."

All weekend, cutting big stuff into little stuff for people who want to build things but don't want to cut it. 32 and 7/8ths by 47 and 15/16ths...yeah, that's gonna happen.

"Blah, blah, blah...are you finished now sir? Cuz I stopped listening the moment you showed me your clipboard."

"I'd like to follow the guy home that did this to my 2x4 16 footers and take a dump on his coffee table."
You crack me up:rflmao:

CHARTBUSTERS USA VOL 2--V/A's

2002 on ACE RECORDS.

This is the song listing on this cd:
good lovin'---the rascals
spooky-------classics iv
summer in the city--the lovin' spoonful
little girl------syndicate of sound
louie louie--the kingsmen
you've lost that lovin' feelin'--righteous bros.
harlem shuffle-----bob & earl
dancing in the street---martha & the vandellas
classical gas----mason williams
mr bojangles----jerry jeff walker
mr tambourine man---the byrds
baby don't go--sonny & cher
liar, liar---the castaways
mission impossible---lalo schifrin
cara-lin---the strangeloves
somebody to love---jefferson airplane
polk salad annie----tony joe white
magic carpet ride---steppenwolf
i can't believe what you say--ike & tina turner
judy in disguise with glasses--john fred & his playboy band
watermelon man----mongo santamaria
love's made a fool of you---bobby fuller four
sunny-----bobby hebb
batman theme---neal hefti
bread & butter----the newbeats
the little old lady from pasadena--jan & dean
time of the season---the zombies
road runner----------the gants
elenore---------the turtles

I guarantee you've never heard these songs sound better.

You've gotta lot of wood there, DEL:naughty:

Frank this looks pretty snap to compared to my ramshackle Lowes near my home. I'd be proud to eat lunch in your store, my store is full of shipping banding, concrete dust, a returns left not re shelved on those walk around carts you guys have. I pledge my honor to your departmental cleanliness..:thumbsup::bowdown:

Back
Top Bottom