What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Cus...l?spm=2114.10010108.1000023.11.26db3273E2uZ9E

This is the amp I ordered, its the LM3886 unit not the LM1875, you get the idea.. The board will be a little different than what will is pictured, but same enclosure.

I have been reading up on the LM3886 and have read a lot of great reviews, so for the $$ I decided to give it a try. Ordered from eBay, Douk Audio.

I tend to stay away from off brand amps, but I did have one of the Quinpu A3 Mini Tube amps for a good while, and it did sound quite nice, so I decided id look for something with more power, yet in the same quity/price range.

I wanted something a little nicer than the Nobsound ones, but still did not want to send more than $150.00.

This little guy fits the needs of what I'm looking for, is a mini size, yet not so small that the cables will move it around,
has enough power for most of my smaller speakers, running a toroidal transformer, all the components seem to be of good quality.

HTB1c3jsMVXXXXbjXVXXq6xXFXXX2.jpg

HTB1H16IMVXXXXcNXXXXq6xXFXXXA.jpg

Kind Regards,
John
Keep us informed John,ive been awakened myself to the joys of such little amps:)

Five Violin Concerti
Georg Philipp Telemann
Very solid LP, great play, presentation, and very nice recording
Acadamy of Saint Martin-in-the-Fields Iona Brown Violin , Director
Music Heritage Society MHS 912194F (LP)
Regards,
Jim

51zWKH0ESsL.jpg

Keep us informed John,ive been awakened myself to the joys of such little amps:)

I will be sure to provide my review, I know a lot of folks online are swearing by the mini amps, and saying they are actually of some quality. I needed a small amp to use as a tester amp so I was not hooking up unknown gear to the main amp. This one will look somewhat nice, and not take up room on my shelf. I only needed one input for testing gear, so that was the original idea. After doing some reading, this may be a good sounding little amp. :)

HeunterMcD,

You finish your LM3886 amp yet? I ordered myself an amp today running the LD3886 chips. Wondering what your thoughts on yours is so far? Hows the SQ?
Yeah it's finished. Sound quality is great. Very quiet amp. Doesn't have huge bottom end but from what I've read that's pretty common. Good for listening to stuff with a lot of detail. I'm running it with no EQ, just a volume control. Overall very nice piece of equipment :)

Back
Top Bottom