What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Cus...l?spm=2114.10010108.1000023.11.26db3273E2uZ9E

This is the amp I ordered, its the LM3886 unit not the LM1875, you get the idea.. The board will be a little different than what will is pictured, but same enclosure.

I have been reading up on the LM3886 and have read a lot of great reviews, so for the $$ I decided to give it a try. Ordered from eBay, Douk Audio.

I tend to stay away from off brand amps, but I did have one of the Quinpu A3 Mini Tube amps for a good while, and it did sound quite nice, so I decided id look for something with more power, yet in the same quity/price range.

I wanted something a little nicer than the Nobsound ones, but still did not want to send more than $150.00.

This little guy fits the needs of what I'm looking for, is a mini size, yet not so small that the cables will move it around,
has enough power for most of my smaller speakers, running a toroidal transformer, all the components seem to be of good quality.

HTB1c3jsMVXXXXbjXVXXq6xXFXXX2.jpg

HTB1H16IMVXXXXcNXXXXq6xXFXXXA.jpg

Kind Regards,
John
IMG_20180226_101923.jpg
Looks pretty close to what I have. Mine came in kit form so I had to solder everything together. The kit was basically what you see in the black box. I ran it like that for a while and recently added the tube pre/buffer that's on the right, just had it laying around and figured why not? It added some warmth but still is dead quiet and detailed.

Gent's I will log in when i can on my laptop but not my phone as the pop up ads drive me crazy on the mobile app. It's only on AK and on my phone which is what i use the most for AK. I need to take a break anyway so keep on enjoying the music and I will log on here and now from my laptop but not my phone.

Gent's I will log in when i can on my laptop but not my phone as the pop up ads drive me crazy on the mobile app. It's only on AK and on my phone which is what i use the most for AK. I need to take a break anyway so keep on enjoying the music and I will log on here and now from my laptop but not my phone.

Hey Bud. Back a couple months ago I was having issues from my phone with using google to access this site. I switched to google chrome and 99% of the issues went away. Figured I’d let you know in case you are running google on your phone.

I use the Samsung browser that comes with the Galaxy s7. No pop ups. Never had an issue. Just a heads up. I don' know what phone you use.

Back
Top Bottom