What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Started to dig thru some of the LP's that I purchased a few weeks ago, most were all new still sealed, and was wondering, what would you grade a new record that is still sealed in its original shrink but is 35 or 40 years old? I can't tell the condition of the record inside the sleeve, so when it comes to grading the vinyl I am unsure of what it is like inside, it could be warpped. This is release number CCR3 and it appears to be the club release as it has the CCR on the back in small writing by the bar code.

More Images

Creedence Clearwater Revival ‎– Chronicle Volume Two
Label:
Fantasy ‎– CCR-3
Format:
2 × Vinyl, LP, Compilation, Club Edition
US
Released:
Genre:
Rock
Style:
Classic Rock

WIN_20180323_21_25_12_Pro.jpg

The low price of original Advent Speakers defies belief.....under $150.00 ( and as the ads used to say cheaper East of the Mississippi) a pair and still legit to this day while many a speaker costing a gold mine have come and gone.

Agreed:thumbsup: It is a legendary speaker and was even a best seller in its time. I still look at Original Large and Smaller Advent and say I’ll have you back in the collection again someday!

Third Eye Blind ~ S/T

Lots of good memories with this album, it was stuck in the cassette deck of a 95 Windstar van that I drove all the time for a college job, Side 1 got played off that tape.

Third_eye_blind_self_titled.jpg

View attachment 1144906

Benji chilling with me listening to John Mayer.

He likes to listen to music in his spot, I can't play the Cars moving in stereo any more at my place. He flips out. It's the oddest crap. I'd record it but not trying to stress him out.

He approves of the tracks playing now. :)

This little fella been out playing in the yard this morn and it out cold atm oblivious to u2's like a song :boring: at decent volume
20180324_120309.jpg

Started to dig thru some of the LP's that I purchased a few weeks ago, most were all new still sealed, and was wondering, what would you grade a new record that is still sealed in its original shrink but is 35 or 40 years old? I can't tell the condition of the record inside the sleeve, so when it comes to grading the vinyl I am unsure of what it is like inside, it could be warpped. This is release number CCR3 and it appears to be the club release as it has the CCR on the back in small writing by the bar code.

More Images

Creedence Clearwater Revival ‎– Chronicle Volume Two
Label:
Fantasy ‎– CCR-3
Format:
2 × Vinyl, LP, Compilation, Club Edition
US
Released:
Genre:
Rock
Style:
Classic Rock

View attachment 1144951

I grade all of my sealed records as Mint, and then change that to NM as soon as they are opened, whether they get played or not.

That sounds totally pro. Also, a great way to post a clip.

THANKS JR, I GUESS SKIPPING ALL THOSE FORMAL GUITAR LESSONS FINALLY PAID OFF.
JUST KIDDING OF COURSE, I ACTUALLY JUST HACK AWAY UNTIL IT SOUNDS REASONABLE. WHILE LEARNING GUITAR IN MY LATE TEENS I DID ALOT OF NEEDLE DROPPING OVER AND OVER ON WELL WORN VINYL DURING THE LATE SEVENTIES JUST TRYING TO PERFECT A TWO SECOND PASSAGE.

Back
Top Bottom