What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

@xrayspex78

This one was always my favourite Volvo car; 262C. They were made, or at least finished, in Turin, by Bertone and used the 2.7 litre V6, a joint venture between Peugeot, Renault and Volvo. The engine was used in the Peugeot 604 and the Renault 30 as well as the Volvo 260 series. Back then, the model numbers indicated the number of cylinders and the number of doors.

Judging by the right hand steering and the style of the licence plate, I assume this one is Australian.

View attachment 1168599

BTW, the first examples of the Volvo P1800 were assembled in the UK, by Jensen in their West Bromwich factory.

View attachment 1168601

E3033422-9DB1-49C6-8CCF-6CF53C714AD7.gif These are great!!! Never knew Jensen built the P1800!! I like the Jensen Interceptor

Nice haul today Lee
Thanks Robert, there was a lot I passed on. The Blue Oyster cult was still there. A Brian Eno, and lots of other stuff. Waited in line about 20 minutes. Felt like an hour:) There were 4 wood crates then 3. The only one I saw that I was envious of was a Johnny Cash at Folsom Prison. I would have had to think hard to pass that up. The copy I have is just OK. Funny there were a bunch of 7" that no one was looking at, including me. The Guy in front of me grabbed the only Gary Clark picture disk. It looked cool:cool:. Had a good time. Of interest maybe, I stopped at a place in Salida called the Antiques Warehouse. Huge. Some vinyl. I think there are like 9 vendors under 1 roof ( sort of a maze). One vender had a mess of nice table top radios. I'll go back another day . Today was over 80F already and I was worried about my new vinyl in the truck:)

View attachment 1169115 These are great!!! Never knew Jensen built the P1800!! I like the Jensen Interceptor

Me too. The Interceptor 3, with the 7.2 Chrysler engine was a beast, but my favourite was the earlier FF, which shared the engine (Chrysler 6.3) with the Interceptor 2. Four wheel drive and anti-lock brakes are commonplace now, but when that thing was new, the tech was cutting edge. BTW, you can spot an FF by the twin grilles behind the front wheel arches. The ordinary Interceptor only had one.

IMG_20180421_162002.jpg

Thanks Robert, there was a lot I passed on. The Blue Oyster cult was still there. A Brian Eno, and lots of other stuff. Waited in line about 20 minutes. Felt like an hour:) There were 4 wood crates then 3. The only one I saw that I was envious of was a Johnny Cash at Folsom Prison. I would have had to think hard to pass that up. The copy I have is just OK. Funny there were a bunch of 7" that no one was looking at, including me. The Guy in front of me grabbed the only Gary Clark picture disk. It looked cool:cool:. Had a good time. Of interest maybe, I stopped at a place in Salida called the Antiques Warehouse. Huge. Some vinyl. I think there are like 9 vendors under 1 roof ( sort of a maze). One vender had a mess of nice table top radios. I'll go back another day . Today was over 80F already and I was worried about my new vinyl in the truck:)

I saw a sealed orig press of that Cash lp for $125 today. :yikes: You did well. Amoeba was packed. Blew me away.

Back
Top Bottom