What camera(s) do you own?

Bought an adapter for my nikon 3100 so now i can try my helios and pentacon lenses with the 42mm screw mount.

35mm:
  • Minolta
    • X570 x2
    • SRT 202
    • SRT 201 in Black
    • Maxxum 5
  • Nikon
    • FA in black
    • FG20
    • N80
    • FTn
  • Pentax
    • Spotmatic
    • K1000 (have many from a high school program)
    • ZX-M (also many from high school program)
  • Kodak
    • Retina 1a
    • Retina 1b
    • Retina II x2 (one with Xenar and one with Heliar lens)
    • Retina IIa
MF:
  • Mamiya
    • Mamiyaflex C2
    • C3
    • 645 AFDii
    • RB67
  • A few other antique folders including a Certo Super Sport Dolly and Zeiss Ercona
LF:
  • Calumet CC400

Also a number of other cameras that aren't used, just for display.

^^^How is that adapter working out for you?
I havnt even gotten around to it yet ive been too busy spending money on old 35mm cameras and acc,lol.Waiting on a zenit 19 that i bought from Moscow now.Cheaper to ship a camera from Russia than it is from the U.S.A.to Canada ,go figure.And just as fast if not faster.Will have a large collection of Zenit cameras in the end as thats my commie camera of choice for collecting.

Last edited:
I've traded the Rollei 35S and bought a Canon G10, which is my favorite model of the classic Canon Gs. I owned one several years ago and have since regretted selling it. IQ is quite good and handling is superb, which is the main reason I like it better than most of the other similar enthusiast cameras.

DSC07173.JPG

IMG_0500.JPG

Last edited:
I have a bunch of digital cameras.....the latest I used was my underwater Canon D10. Used it in the Florida Keys recently and it takes great pictures.
Name this famous bridge in the Keys.
ZURSTRAP.jpg IMG_1470.JPG

Presently, I own six cameras. A Fuji X-S1, a Canon Powershot SX40HS, a Canon Powershot S80, an Olympus C-8080, a Sony Mavica and an Olympus C770 (converted for IR use).

A friend just gave me a nearly perfect Canon T50 plus some lenses. Not high end, to be sure, but fun and one I can let one of the grandkids play around with without fear of loss. I mean, if they break it - so what?

My other film cameras are a Pentax ME-Super and a Canon Photura. That last one is enough weirdness for anybody......

Last edited:
Too bad it's not a digital Dan, then you could teach them all about photography on the cheap.
At least you can adapt the lenses to your Sony.
What lenses did it come with?

Too bad it's not a digital Dan, then you could teach them all about photography on the cheap.
At least you can adapt the lenses to your Sony.
What lenses did it come with?
A 50mm 1.8 and a 28-80 zoom. Have a cheap digital (Canon S30) the grandkids can play around with. You could just about drive nails with it and it's survived being dropped several times with no apparent damage. Gave my oldest granddaughter - 15 YO - a Canon bridge camera and tried to give her the Pentax but she wasn't interested in film. To her, even a good digital camera is "old school" because she has an iPhone.

I got a D7100 to go with my D3200. Going to have to clean the sensor of the D7100. Also, I'm going to get Fo-Cal software to calibrate my lenses as soon as I can, after I come back from hearing Tony Bennett!
:banana::banana:

Just moved from the D3200 to a D5300 when my son handed his down to me.

Also moved up from the kit lenses to include a Nikon 50mm/1.8 and a Nikon 35mm/1.8 and my on loan from my son, a Nikon 85mm/1.8.

I have rediscovered what I've known since the 70's - its mostly about the glass, not the frame!

Last edited:
I currently have a Sony Alpha A33 DSLR, which uses the Minolta mount for Maxxum lenses. I had five of those from my film camera days, and just added a sixth (24-105mm) to gain a little extra on each end of the zoom for an upcoming trip. I may upgrade the camera body in a year or two to a newer Alpha model but for now, I can't complain for the price I paid.

I have two unused film bodies: a Maxxum 7000 (the original from the mid 80s) and a Maxxum 4. I also have a smaller Sony digital camera (point & shoot).

Digital:

*Two Nikon Df bodies (sold both)
*D5300 body
*D200 infrared-converted body (deep B&W)
*D200 infrared-converted body (standard conversion)

Film:

*F6 body
*F4 body (sold)
*FE2 body

At the moment I've got about 15 lenses (both manual and AF, Nikkor and 3rd party) in my collection.

Last edited:
I recently sold all my back breaking Canon gear and made the switch to Micro four thirds an Olympus omd e-m1 and a handful of lenses to start and I asked myself why I didn't make the switch years ago. My pictures are just as sharp as my 1ds mkiii, although the full frame had a shallower depth of field off the bat however I fix that with a faster prime on the Olympus.

My prints are tack sharp and my clients can't tell a difference between the Canon and Olympus, which is all that matters when it comes down to it. IMG_4558.JPGIMG_4554.JPG IMG_4556.JPG

Back
Top Bottom